When I saw this Yo-Yo project linked up to my 3rd Link Party, I saw a fast, easy tutorial that I had to try! Katie offers this great tutorial over at her website. The pictures and instructions are easy to understand.
- This is a great beginner project. Use this to build up your sewing confidence!
- Use this to personalize a cute onesie gift for a friend.
- Hide stains on onesies and toddler shirts with these yo-yos.
- No sewing machine needed- all sewing is done by hand.
- Make sure that you use a little interfacing on the inside of the onesies/shirts when attaching the yo-yos. They do have some minor weight to them, so the interfacing will simply serve to reinforce the material.
Linking to these great parties!