Every new Cricut crafter has questions about Cricut Access. What are the benefits of Cricut Access? Do I need it to use my machine? I’ll try to share a few of those answers in this article. It Happens in a Blink, LLC was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and It Happens in a Blink, LLC will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. This helps keep more Cricut content coming!
Are you a new Cricut crafter? Or maybe you are a seasoned crafter looking for more ways to utilize your Cricut machine? Cricut Access may be for you!
Do I Need Cricut Access to Use My Cricut Machine?
No! You do not need a Cricut Access subscription to use your Cricut machine. There are free images within Cricut Design Space, and you can always upload your own files.
What are the Benefits of Cricut Access?
Even though you can use your Cricut machine without a Cricut Access subscription, you may find it beneficial. Cricut Access has many features that are perfect for frequent crafters.
- There’s access to 100,000+ images. Images are added regularly, so there’s always lots of inspiration for new projects. I save time on my projects because I am not searching for the perfect image on another website. I already have plenty to choose from!
- Are you a font lover? Cricut Access provides over 500+. I am a fan of writing fonts for use on card stock, and Cricut Access has plenty of these from which to choose ( as well as traditional cutting fonts).
- If you like creating with licensed images, a Cricut Access subscription provides a discount on licensed content. Think Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and more!
- Get 10% off Cricut purchases, including on machines.
- Get priority member care for any tech support services that you may need.
- Premium Cricut Access subscribers get an additional 20% off material purchases and plus free economy shipping on $50+ orders!