Have you considered investing in an inflatable spa? We had thought about it for a while before getting to try one out! Thank you to Bestway for sending over the Coleman SaluSpa Tahiti Plus AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub. This recap of our inflatable hot tub experience is sponsored by Bestway. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All opinions are my own.
Our back deck is a minimalistic place. It holds our grill, a few places for seating, and a table. We have an area to the side of the deck that has been open for a long time, just waiting for the right “thing” to do there. We’ve looked at bistro tables, plant stands, patio heaters, and more. But nothing seemed to be right to fit the space. Until we discovered the Coleman SaluSpa Tahiti Plus AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub. I have wanted a hot tub for several years now, but I didn’t want to invest in a traditional hot tub and not be satisfied with it or have to renovate a space for it. I didn’t even know that inflatable hot tubs existed, and it has been a great fit for the space that we currently have. Here’s a bit about our inflatable hot tub experience.
Reasons Why an Inflatable Hot Tub Is a Good Fit
An inflatable hot tub is a good fit for us at this point in our lives. Here’s a few reasons why:
- It’s portable. Don’t like the location on the deck or in a back yard? I can move it. Want to take it camping? An inflatable hot tub can go along for the ride and be used on site.
- Easy to set up. I did not have to hire anyone to set up the Coleman SaluSpa Tahiti Plus Hot Tub. My husband and I were able to read the instructions and set the hot tub up on our own.
- Size. Inflatable hot tubs come in a variety of sizes, and we were able to find one large enough for our family or for entertaining.
- Good entry-level price point. With the average price of traditional hot tubs being in the thousands, an inflatable hot tub is a great price for someone trying out a hot tub.
- Easy to determine chemicals. We have never owned a hot tub or a pool. Using pool chemicals seemed overwhelming at first, but the Coleman SaluSpa Tahiti Plus Hot Tub manual and a brief Google research session helped me with everything I needed to keep our hot tub water clean.
The Coleman SaluSpa Tahiti Plus AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
After looking over a few inflatable hot tubs, we chose the Coleman SaluSpa Tahiti Plus AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub. These items sold us on the unit:
- 180 jets that release bubbles from the bottom of the hot tub
- It’s made of DuraPlus™material that helps to prevent damage and to retain its shape no matter how many times it is inflated and deflated.
- It has Freeze Shield™ which prevents inner components from freezing during colder temperatures. I wanted a hot tub that we could use all year round, and this helps with that.
- The hot tub includes a reinforced cover. This is super handy as we live in an area filled with many trees. The cover keeps out leaves, pollen, and dirt.
- The ChemConnect™ dispenser takes the guesswork out of me having to dispense chemicals and evenly dispenses them for me.
- It has room for up to 7 adults, though I think this would have the adults sitting in close proximity.
Here’s a photo before we filled it with water:
Here’s a photo with the awesome cover:
Sharing Our Inflatable Hot Tub Experience
We shared our inflatable hot tub experience with family and friends through a fun hot tub party. We hosted a floating party (no pun intended) the weekend of Halloween. We have had a spike of COVID in our area, and some attendees were nervous to come all at once or to have their photo taken in a large group, so we allowed them to float during a certain time. They were able to look at the hot tub, experience the jets, and have a few tasty snacks. Everyone had rave reviews!