My boys had SunnyD for the first time a few weeks ago. They haven’t been exposed to many juice varieties, so I wasn’t sure what they would think about it. They loved it! In fact, the triplets like it so well that I’ve started throwing extra fruits and things inside to sneak in other goodness. This Mandarin Orange SunnyD Smoothie is one thing that we’ve been enjoying a few days a week.
Ingredients (per SunnyD recipes):
- 1 cup (or more) mandarin oranges
- 1 cup SunnyD Tangy Original
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. It may not look too appetizing when all tossed in the blender, but I promise the outcome is yummy!
I didn’t realize it until I had bought the SunnyD from Walmart, but SunnyD has a Book Spree Program that they have been running for 9 years. Twenty labels equals twenty books. Each teacher can redeem one set of 20, and homeschool educators are eligible. K-7th grade classrooms are eligible, and the Book Spree ends 11/30/15. Redemption is easy:
- Step 1: Parents clip and collect eligible SunnyD UPC labels.
- Step 2: Parents send UPC labels with their child to a participating teacher.
- Step 3: Teachers collect UPCs, fill out the entry form and mail both to SunnyD.
- Step 4 – SunnyD sends books to participating classrooms (limit of 20 books/classroom)
Whether you enjoy your SunnyD in a smoothie, a recipe, or with a side of fruit, SunnyD has a classic flavor AND a way to earn free books for your child’s classroom.
Just collect SunnyD labels and send to your child’s teacher. Teachers will then send the labels into SunnyD to get free books. For every 20 labels received, SunnyD will donate 20 free books. (expires on 11/30/15 or while supplies last)