- Have coordinating, ready to assemble items on hand. I try to buy the little bread boxes and friendship boxes the day after Christmas when they are 50% off (or more!). The Martha Stewart ones are nice. I’ve also gotten a brand new set one time from a yard sale for $1!
- Keep baskets when they are given to you. A crafter can never have too many baskets. Seriously! Find a nice place to store them and fill them up for gifts for the holidays
- When baking, always bake a little extra to add in the baskets.
- Add other personalized items. Is your recipient a cocoa drinker? Add a few packets of cocoa and a cute mug or maybe a towel.
- Keep the basket simple, but make it full. Use tissue as a stuffer if needed. Nothing is worse than a basket with the items falling all over the place because the basket isn’t full enough.
I may link to these parties.