- Two 16-18 ounce tubs of pre-cooked pulled chicken barbeque. I purchased the Lloyds brand.
- 1 cup Self-rising corn meal mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar chees
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The … [Read More...]
This Craft Stick Star Ornament decorating craft project is great for children's … [Read More...]