Heading to a baby shower soon? If you’ve been through an infant or baby section at any store lately, then you know the selection of baby items can be overwhelming. What to buy, what to buy? For new moms, sometimes they aren’t even sure what all that they need! One thing is for sure- babies need diapers and diapering items. Here are a few diapering related gift ideas for a new mom and baby!
- A diaper basket- I’ve used one of these with the triplets. They are awesome for keeping diapers and wipes in one place.
- A diaper caddy/nursery organizer- Unlike a basket, a diaper caddy/nursery organizer stays in the nursery and hangs on the changing table. It also fits diapers, wipes, diaper cream, etc.
- Diaper cream
- Diaper bag
- Wipes warmer- While this is my least favorite diaper related item, some moms really like them.
- Disposable diaper sacks- These are perfect for getting rid of stinky diapers on the go!
- Diaper bag hook- A diaper bag hook hangs on a stroller for easy transport of the diaper bag.
- Diaper disposal bin
- Travel diaper and wipe case- This is a smaller case, about the size of a ladies’ clutch. It fits wipes and a few diapers for convenience.
- Travel changing pad
- DIAPERS– Of course, right?? When we had the triplets, diapers were my most appreciated gift. Believe it or not, my husband actually had a favorite baby diaper brand when the kids were little. He always loved the Huggies Little Snugglers with the wetness indicator. The color-changing wetness indicator would let him easily know when our baby’s diaper needed to be changed. The outer cover of the Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers were always super soft, and sizes newborn to 2 have a GentleAbsorb* Liner. Luckily, Sam’s Club sells these diapers, so we were able to buy them in bulk all the time!
- WIPES– Wipes are great for diapering and cleaning messes! Huggies Natural Care Wipes are also available in bulk at Sam’s Club.
Buy any two packages of Little Snugglers diapers and/or Natural Care wipes between 5/9/16-6/30/16, snap a photo of your receipt and email/text it to [email protected] by 7/15/16. You will receive a code and instructions within minutes to get your $10 Sam’s Club e-gift card.
Do you have any other diaper related gifts to add to the list?