This post was sponsored by Crayola as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
My daughter has had the privilege of sitting under three of the best teachers that any child could want. If I ask her to pick a favorite, she honestly can’t decide because she adored them all the same! Each teacher took the time to learn about my daughter and to support her in the best way possible during her year with them. Now that my sons are headed to kindergarten this year, I hope that they will have similar experiences as they begin their elementary school time.
The influence of a teacher can truly make or break a school year. Supportive teachers are priceless, something that the Crayola brand recognizes, too! On National Teacher Appreciation Day, Crayola launched the Crayola Thank a Teacher Campaign to encourage children to proclaim their gratitude to the special teachers in their lives. Until August 25, 2018, families can create a special thank-you note for their teacher, upload it to the Crayola site, and have a chance to win prizes for their family, that awesome teacher, or their amazing school. Yes, that’s right– I said PRIZES!! Take a look at these great Crayola prizes:
Crayola will award 10 finalists with prize packs inclusive of:
- $10,000 classroom makeover for the teacher
- One year supply of Crayola products for the school
- $1,000 scholarship for the student
- $1,000 gift card for both the teacher and school
- Free CreatEd seminar for the school
- For the grand prize, one lucky finalist will have his or her thank-you note featured on a special box of Crayola Crayons this holiday season. In addition, a weekly sweepstakes will run concurrently with the contest, offering entrants a chance to win $500 gift cards for themselves and their teachers.
Teachers inspire creativity in our kids, and I am always thankful for companies who offer initiatives that give us the opportunity to give back.
Who is the special teacher in your child’s life? Encourage your kiddo to write them a special note today. It doesn’t have to be teacher appreciation week for us to recognize all that teachers have done for our kids over their school time! Summer time is a great time to surprise a teacher with an inspirational “thank you!”