The first year that my husband and I were married, we had a big football bash at our house. I worked my tail off to make these complicated recipes. I don’t think I sat and watched any of the game because I was so busy cooking! Whew! I’ve came a long way since then, and I’ve learned how to cook ‘smarter’ now. One of my secrets to cooking for a gathering is to take advantage of pre-made ingredients and add a homemade touch. That’s exactly what I did for these yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip and Waffles!
- 4 frozen Eggo Waffles
- 2 cans chicken in water
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- ¾ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the Eggo Waffles in the toaster, according to package directions. Drain chicken and lay cream cheese out to soften.
- Place softened cream cheese in mixing bowl. Stir to make sure the cream cheese is nice and smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into baking dish. Place dish into oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut waffles into halves. Spoon buffalo chicken dip onto waffles. Serve at your next football game!
I guarantee your game time guests will break from the game for this delectable snack!
Do you have a creative spin on an Eggo recipe? Eggo is currently taking entrants for their Great Waffle Off! Entrants have a chance to win big with a $5,000 grand prize! Two entrants will win $2,500, and eight entrants will win a year’s worth of Eggo products. Enter on their Facebook page, check out the info on their website, or get more inspiration on their Pinterest board.