Check out this list of Sibling Halloween Costume Ideas. This post is sponsored by Oriental Trading. All opinions are my own.
Since the boys were born, I have had fun dressing the kids in themed costumes. My daughter was young enough to still be cool with what I picked out, and the boys were too little to care. I honestly thought that last year would be my final chance to pick out their costumes. The kids surprised me this year by selecting their costumes surrounded on the same theme all on their own. Yep, it made me smile.
The first year they were Merida and the bear brothers, the second they were Snow White and three dwarfs, the third they were Ariel and pirates, and the fourth year they were super heroes. This year, the kids are all characters from Star Wars.
Sibling costumes are super cute, and it is always fun when the kiddos will work together to pull them off! Here’s a list of sibling costume ideas to inspire your Halloween costumes this year.
- Wizard of Oz characters
- Farmer and Farm Animals
- Fireman and dalmation
- Power Rangers
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Scooby Doo characters
- (Family Idea!) The Incredibles
- Monsters, Inc. characters
- Toy Story characters
- Star Wars characters
- Frozen characters- Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff
- Sports characters- basketball, soccer, football, cheerleader, etc.
- Mario Brothers characters
- Care Bears
- My Little Pony characters
- Super Heroes
- Mickey Mouse characters- Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.
- Policeman and bandits
- Knight with dragon
- Angry Birds
- Snow White and Dwarfs
- Cruella Deville and dalmations
- Raggedy Ann and Andy
- Peter Pan characters
- Moana characters
- Muppets characters
- Little Red Riding Hood and wolf
- Farmer and farm animals
What sibling costume ideas would you add to the list? Let me know your creative ideas below!