Need a few new recipes for the New Year? I adore using my Slow Cooker during the fall and winter months, and I’m always amazed at all the things that I can make in in a Crock Pot. I’ve made sides, desserts, stews, soups, beverages, etc.- the list could go on and on. However, my absolute favorite is when I can make my whole dinner in a slow cooker! If this sounds like you, read on for 12 Weeknight Dinner Slow Cooker Recipes.
I do want to mention that many of these recipes were linked up to our Project Stash link party throughout the year. Thank you to the creative minds who link with our link party each week. If you are like me, then discovering a new family favorite slow cooker recipe is like finding a gem. I am sure you will find one in this collection.
1. Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup from Repeat Crafter Me
2. Crock Pot Lasagna from The Home Heart
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Soup from It Happens in a Blink
4. Easiest Pulled Pork from Arsty Fartsy Mama
5. Slow Cooker Beef Tips from Artsy Fartsy Mama
6. Slow Cooker Boneless Sirloin Tip Roast from Live Laugh Rowe
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Parmigiana Sandwiches from The Home Heart
8. Creamy Crockpot Salsa Chicken from Repeat Crafter Me
9. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Your Home Based Mom
10. Crock Pot German Meatloaf from Stacy Makes Cents
11. Easy White Chicken Chili from It Happens in a Blink
12. Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken from Stacy Makes Cents
Do you have a go-to slow cooker recipe for this time of the year? Doesn’t a Crock Pot make dinner so much easier? I’ve also enjoyed using it for Christmas potlucks and family gatherings. If you have a slow cooker recipe that is your favorite, be sure to leave the link below. I would love to check it out!
I’ve never made a turkey breast in my crock pot before….I’m intrigued!