Pillows are a great way to decorate for different seasons and holidays. They’re cute and useful! Pillows are also good beginner sewing projects. I’ve had fun creating a few pillow covers over the past few weeks– including a few special ones for Valentine’s Day. Want to whip up a Valentine Pillow for your special someone? Here are 10 DIY Valentine Pillow Ideas that are easy enough to make in time for Valentine’s.
Read on for crafty DIY Valentine Pillows!
1. Puppy Love Pillow from Mom 4 Real
2. Heart Pom Pom Pillow from My Sister’s Suitcase
3. Love You More Pillow from Pitter and Glink
4. Secret Notes Pillow from It Happens in a Blink
5. Pom Pom Heart Love Pillow from Sugar Bee Crafts
6. No Sew Chevron Valentine Pillow from Uncommon Designs
7. Valentine Pillow Tutorial from Your Homebased Mom
8. African Flower Heart Pillow from Howling at the Moon
9. Ruffled Heart Pillow from Crafts a la mode
10. Repurposed Sweater Valentine’s Pillow from Organized 31
I would love to hear if you make any of these pillows. Aren’t they adorable?!?