- A plain brown cardboard box- try to choose one without any writing, tape, or peeling imperfections. The better shape that it is in, the better the finished product will look!
- A base paint color- I chose a cream color. For my size box, I used a small paint sample that I had purchased from Lowe’s a year or so ago.
- A stencil color- I chose a light grey.
- A Cutting Edge stencil– I used the Hand Forged Stencil.
- A paint tray
- A small roller
- Adhesive spray
- Fabric for lining the box
I may link this post to these parties.