I struggle with making jewelry. If it’s not downright easy, I’m a little intimidated. Anyone out there like me? I see those little strings of beads at JoAnn’s, and I’m totally intrigued, but I have no idea what to do with them. I’m always finding jewelry pieces on clearance, but I never buy them because I know that they will just sit in my craft supply. I do admit to being an earring junkie, though. If I ever get around to making jewelry that is what I would make first. So today I’m sharing easy earring tutorials that I think even I can do. Hey- one of them I might have actually done!
Check out the following tutorials for cute earrings that you can definitely make yourself. Be sure to click over to their blog for the instructions and for pinning!
1.Transform Plain Wooden Earrings into Zebra Discs by Pitter and Glink
2.Sea Glass Wire Wrapped Earrings from North Shore Days
3.Leather Earrings from Mother Crafter
4. Easy Seed Bead Earrings from Happy Go Lucky
5. DIY Painted Summer Earrings from It Happens in a Blink
6. Cluster Earrings from One Dog Woof
7. Dangle Shell Earrings from One Artsy Mama
8. Tangerine Chandelier Earrings from Happy Hour Projects
9. Peacock Earrings from Artsy Fartsy Mama
10. Crocheted Earrings from Seven Alive
11. Antique Brass Dangle Earrings from One Artsy Mama
12. DIY Flower Earrings from Hubby Made Me
13. DIY Button Earrings from Artsy Fartsy Mama
14. DIY Beaded Hoop Earrings from The Crafty Blog Stalker
15. Ombre Earrings from Happy Go Lucky
16. CotterPin Earrings from Pitter and Glink
17. Grapevine Earrings from Happy Hour Projects
18. BottleCap Earrings from Mellywood’s Mansion
19. ColorBlock Beaded Earrings from Happy Go Lucky
20. Washi Tape Earrings from Sowdering About in Seattle
So much cuteness…so little time! Happy Jewelry-crafting!